Sunday, August 21, 2011

catch up....

...today I make the pledge to clean up my photos!! I have a confused plethora of photo montages from our jam packed year of vintage markets, in-store vinettes and super fun workshops & activities...all mixed up on my camera, iphone and now a ton on my android too...ahhh technology! ;o
so sit back and enjoy the following posts (in no particular order) our crazy, worldwind, busy, fantastic & lovely year...in photos! enjoy!!

first off...Fall at Uncovered Ruby. (circa September 2010)
a festive, crisp outdoor event (crisp to be replaced by "soggy" towards the end), but fun and full of friends and inspiration none the less!!



this little guy tried to hop a lift home with us in our vintage suitcase. great taste Mr. Froggy!










No comments:

Post a Comment