Thursday, April 18, 2013

a French Country garden set...

Wanted to share some photos from my G45 design team project submission.
I'm very happy with how my project turned out. It feels cohesive and truly representative of my art and how I approach projects. An interesting mix of useful, unexpected pieces and a little repurposing to boot!

For this round I had to make my very first youtube tutorial video. What a super fun process!! {although apparently I have a Tourette's inflicted trucker dwelling within...who knew??!}
I'm looking forward to creating more videos/tutorials, getting a little more comfortable in front of the camera and really figuring out all the nifty editing and enhancement tools. Look out Mr. Tarantino! :)
                     
 So, once again, please send me your 
                         good vibes and wish me luck!! 

here's a peek at my submission.... 
                                       












thanks for all your support!! 
and here's a link to the youtube video tutorial....
G45 youtube tutorial

and here's a link to the G45 Blog....finalists will be announced on the Blog next Thursday!!
G45 Blog

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job Denise, I think you've nailed it! Good Luck. Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti! I sure hope so!! :)
      Denise

      Delete