Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dog Days of Summer....

...or so they say!!
there's no lazy, Summer days happening around here!

Designed my little heart out and finished up my G45 CHA projects (minis, altered, banners, layouts, tags and cards...woohoo!!) Bagged them up and hand delivered to the office.
Too fun to visit the PDX staff & offices in person. I am SO in love with the cool, artsy loft studios. 
A truly inspiring space indeed!! 
(I'll be sharing my CHA projects here as soon as I am able!!)



My junking side has been just as busy...out picking as much as possible for the upcoming Vintage Gathering Market in Battle Ground, WA. 




The market takes place all up and down Main Street. Tons of vendors, tons of treasure.   
Vintage heaven awaits!! 
Hope to see some familiar faces this weekend. :)



oh...one more thing...hop on over to the G45 blog today...my Bohemian Bazaar altered mini is featured today. (a video tutorial is coming soon on how to construct this favorite binding too!!)
....Cherish Your Memories With Minis & Altered Journals




...and don't forget to SAVE THE DATE for our next Summer Workshop Day...

 I know it's been a little quiet around here as of late...it'll all be well worth it though. 
Some fantastic, photo heavy posts are in the works! 
New collection design projects, vintage shows and makeovers AND a staging event all coming soon. 

Thanks for stopping by today...and please come on by the show this weekend if you're in the BG area! 
xo
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment