Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Rusty Flip


Just completed a total FLiP @ Rusty. 
I love how it turned out!! 
Lots and lots of vintage <3


Trinkets, hardware, keys, escutcheons, mailbox #'s and 
buttons adorn my favorite linen dress form. 
 

 Layers and layers of vintage ephemera...music books and sheets, German cuts, flashcards, bingo cards, antique photos, collage papers and more! 

 Fun frames (table numbers, place settings, buffet labels- you name it!!)

 I added some finished pieces also...shadow boxes, printer drawers and mixed media scrapbooks. Totally complete...just add your photos!! Great gifts or inspiration. 

 Chalk Paint Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan (Old Ochre) painted dresser. 
(a fun before & after for this piece is coming up)

 a MUST!!


 I included quite a few DIY pieces too. Naked book board scrapbooks, unique cigar boxes and handmade bound journals. Let your imagination and creativity run ammock!  


If you're out the Battle Ground way stop on by Rusty! 
601 Main Street
hours: Monday thru Saturday 10-6
(closed July 4th and reopening July 5th @ 4:00PM to 9:00PM for 1st Friday)



now...for a little Makeover Monday project...
           that sweet, shabby dresser shown above used to look like this! yikes.

 BEFORE 
(I had to add that last photo (#4 above)...Terry's "clamping" technique. Heavy old trunk, topped with the dog food bag. He's so cute.)



AFTER:
 I just love how this piece turned out. Old Ochre is (one of) my favorite chalk paint colors. 
A super "go-to" color, suitable for so many decor styles and settings. (in fact I'm officially OUT, need to restock...it's REALLY been my GO-TO color as of late!) 






oh..and one more thing to share today....

received this from a Facebook friend and I LOVE it! 

Wishing you a vintagy, fabulous day!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment