Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back To School In Style With G45....

I know!! 
Can it really be!? 
Back to School ALREADY!! 

{sadly} yes.
Well I am here today to help ease the back to school blues with these fun projects from the Graphic 45 blog.
Both feature the classic and iconic color crayon.
First, Maria created a sweet crayola gift box using the NEW Mother Goose collection. Just the thing for that cute little first time Kindergartner!!

The next project, created by yours truly, is an altered 64 Crayola box. 
Remember these boxes. I coveted this box, complete with the sharpener in the back!! ;o
I emptied the box, (yay! crayons to donate to Ms. Kellie's classroom!) then covered it, decorated it, added a handle and tag inserts to document each school year. 


Please visit the G45 blog for full project views....
G45blog link:



August has been a bit of a quiet month here on the blog...I've been hunkered in creating away
for Fall projects!! 
SO much good stuff is coming your way! 
Blog hops, decor inspirations and FINALLY....kits!! (see, I really do listen to your requests!! :) 


Thanks for stopping by today....and don't forget...



No comments:

Post a Comment