Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paper Crafter's Library Feature

Yes, yes, I know, I'm a little obsessed with this new collection. 
Can you blame me!?
The images, the words and sentiments, the color! 
I do believe they made this collection just for ME!! :)


 I'm lucky enough to live close to the Graphic 45 offices so I was able to drop off my CHA projects in person last month. And when I say LUCKY...I do mean LUCKY!! 
Whilst there...they just so happen to have a few extra pieces of this coveted collection.
Didn't have to ask me twice if I wanted them!!


 I was only able to get my crafty little hands on 3 of the papers and a sheet of these fabulous stickers. (after cleaning off the drool)...I had just enough to craft this artsy fun
Altered Art Tag Banner 

This project is featured on todays Paper Crafter's Library Blog....please check it out for more pics, information and a video tutorial!!  



Supplies List:
Graphic 45- Typography 12 x 12 Papercrafting Paper
Graphic 45- Typography Cardstock Stickers
Graphic 45- French Country 6 x 6 Patterns and Solids
Graphic 45- French Country, Bird Song & Steampunk Spells Cardstock Flowers
Graphic 45- French Country Cardstock Banners
Graphic 45- Staples Large Tag Album (use 3 tags from album)
Graphic 45- Staples Metal Keys, Tags, Escutcheon, Ornate Book Label
May Arts Ribbon
Misc: sprocket gears, chain, key tag, opticians glass, mini brads, bingo game piece, domino game piece, clock hand, metal flowers, vintage “this way” stamp image
Distress Ink and Tool (Vintage Photo)
StayzOn Ink (Black)
3D Foam Adhesive Tape
Lineco PVA Adhesive
Large Die Cut Chipboard Letters (mine are about 4"-5" tall)


Here's a peek (if you haven't had a chance to see it yet) of all the
pieces in this fantastic collection. 
TYPOGRAPHY:
12x12 double-sided papers









3 sets of cling stamps


 pockets and tags
 chipboard accents
cardstock stickers

yummo huh!!?? 
I'm so super excited to get my hands on the full line of this collection. 
My brain runneth over with ideas and possibilities!! 
Thank you G45 for continuing to impress & inspire!


...and thank YOU for stopping by the blog today!
Stay Crafty My Friends!!
xo
dj

7 comments:

  1. I can tell you are in love with this set!! Hope you get the complete lot!! Have fun with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday was Halloween and today is letter writing...can't go wrong on either feature. Paper Crafter's World Blog directed me here today...you create some interesting projects. It's going to be fun seeing your work over the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping over Martie!!
      I love Halloween and letter writing too...so much goodness over there at Paper Crafter's!

      Delete
  3. I also saw you on Paper Crafter's blog. I had to run out to a local craft store and stock up because the stack you mentioned was on sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! I did the same thing! my local store had a sale going on all 6x6 pads...I think I bought 4 more for my (hoard) stash!! ;o

      Delete
  4. I enjoy looking at all your projects, you are so talented, wish I lived close to you so you could really teach me some things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Deborah if you're ever in WA. come on over!!
      We do have a blast in our classes (and we even learn a little too!!) ;o

      Delete