Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Steampunk Spells Altered Cigar Box


Our last gathering for ART @ the FARM was SO MUCH FUN!!!
We crafted an altered wooden cigar box using Steampunk Spells and other spooky embellishments. 

Please check out this photo montage of the day's festivities....



































Fantastic huh!!??
More Steampunk Spells projects are on the way...please continue to check the schedule for our next ART @ the FARM day. 


We hope to see you out at the farm soon!!


10 comments:

  1. uauuuuuu!! it´s amazings projects!! I discover your blog now and I love it! Regards from Spain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Laura you are too sweet!!
      Thank you for finding the blog and the hello's from Spain.
      xox
      Denise

      Delete
  2. Wow! Super project and class! Green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria you are welcome to join us anytime!! :D
      xo

      Delete
  3. The boxes are so cool! I want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen...join us for a workshop! :)
      we have SO much fun!!

      Delete
  4. I just found some Graphic 45 papers and tags. Awesome!
    A French friend makes me discover them.
    Now I found your blog and all the tutorials... Life is beautiful.
    Thanks.
    Pascale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Pascale!
      So happy you found us.
      C'est si Bon!!
      :D

      Delete
  5. I love your style and your blog is awsome, thanks for sharing with us, I only wish I could get together with you to do some crafts.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah.
      You are more than welcome to come get crafty anytime!!
      :D

      Delete