Tuesday, September 24, 2013

bLoG hOp HooPLaA!!

My Blog Hop project is up today! 
yahoo!
I created this fun and functional Fall accordion keepsake. 

I LOVE the warm colors of Fall so creating in this palette is pure bliss for me. 
I pulled warm and cozy patterns and colors from a multitude of Graphic 45 collections and the lovely texture of Petaloo flowers add that perfect finishing touch. 

Our hop also features Xyron products. They have an adhesive for your every need!!
 Easy to use and they really work! Nothins fallin off this puppy!


I created a video walk thru of this project...check it out here: 
(hey ART @ the Farm gals...I'm thinking workshop?? what do you think?)




I do hope you're enjoying the Blog Hop this week...and don't forget to go for the prize!!  
it's easy! 
just follow the hop all week and comment on the Graphic 45 blog or Facebook page...random winners will be selected from those who leave comments. 
Good Luck!! 


6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the video.
    I would love something like this on my mantle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed the video.
      I love mine on my mantel and I'm actually remembering to add daily stuff to it! :)

      Delete
  2. Please share who makes the chipboard TREE please????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi,
    The tree comes from Gina's Designs (the Winter Shape Set).
    www.ginasdesigns.net
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand that it would be almost impossible to write down the instructions for making this but I think I could give a go with two pieces of info. What size are the pages and how did you attach all the pages together? I am assuming that the "book" part was created first. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyce,
      The base of the book was an accordion I had for a LONG time...it wasn't in a package, so I don't even know the brand. Sorry :(
      Any accordion or DIY accordion would work just fine. the size of the one I created is 5x7.
      Most of the pockets wrap around the bottom of each page to create pockets on both sides.
      Hope this helps...have fun creating!!!
      :)

      Delete