Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Bucket List Mini


I love minis, bucket (to-do) lists and FALL!! 
Combine them all and what do you get? 
This fun little book just stuffed with inspiration, texture and Fall fun times. 















here are the 2 lists I used for this project. I simply printed them, 
cut each entry into pieces, then adhered them to tags. 


check out my pinterest board featuring a fun collection of themed bucket and photo lists to inspire even more minis!! 

here's the youtube link for the tutorial for this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fez4hDSjbeA

and here's the Graphic 45 blog link for this project:
Books, Minis and More With G45 & Scor Pal


and one more thing...I do believe an ART @ the Farm class in the works for a very similar mini...stay tuned for all the info, dates and potluck theme! :)

thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria...but now I'm obsessed!! I want to make a little pocket mini for every month! eek.

      Delete