Friday, January 10, 2014

Snapguide

Have you checked out Snapguide yet??
(it's my new favorite app!!)

So far I have created 6 guides and have been in the featured guides listing twice!!
It's a super fun, and uber easy way to create, share and watch tutorials.





check out my guides here: (my guides are listed under my nickname: Design Betty)
My Snapguide Guide Listings...


Do you need a guide or tutorial on something specific?
Let me know! I'll whip one up for ya!!

Let me know what you think of Snapguide?
(and please don't hate me if you become addicted like I did ;o )

2 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! Your work and creativity is amazing and beautiful!!! Do you have a tutorial on the altered spool that was featured in the G45 email dated January 23rd? Thanks for the info -
    Kathy Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    Thank you so much for your very nice words!
    I don't have tutorial on the altered spool...yet!
    But what a great idea....I'll put one together.
    Thanks so much for the input,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete