Saturday, February 22, 2014

New Snapguides

Hello happy crafters!
I have 2 new Snapguide tutorials posted for your viewing pleasure!!

The first one walks you through how-to create these fabulous pleated paper ribbons. 
They make great layout and card embellishments that coordinate perfectly with your favorite Graphic 45 paper collections. Such a fun way to add texture and layers!!


Check out the guide here: 


The second guide features another custom made embellishment for more coordinating fun!
Buttons!!
I used the Graphic 45 6x6 papers, the smaller sized patterns are just perfect for button making.


Check out my button making guide here:

I have a few more "custom made" tutorials in the works also...I've been having so much fun creating custom-coordinating pieces, can't wait to CrEaTe with it all!!

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you wet the paper, pleated it and sew. GREAT Idea :)

    ReplyDelete