Monday, March 31, 2014

2 NEW Snapguides!!

3 of my most favorite things...Graphic 45, Snapguide and upcycling.
Imagine my giddiness when I heard the 3 were combining for a super fun contest!!

The idea is: 
1- create an upcycled project 
2- use Graphic 45 supplies
3- create a guide of your project and share it on Snapguide...easy breezy! 

Graphic 45 is partnering with Snapguide to sponsor this contest 
so I'm sure there will be an AMAZING prize pack offered!! 
(I'll share the contest details, links, etc as soon as they are available). 

I just couldn't wait to get to crafting, guiding and sharing.
So today I created 2 Snapguides (my goal is one a week!! Check!).

So get your crafty caps on and start brainstorming, can't wait to see what you come up with! 
In the meantime, 
check out these fun upcycle project guides... 

Check out How to Upcycle a Box and a Jar Into a Gardener's Gift Set by Design Betty on Snapguide. Check out How to Make an Upcycled Vintage Window Message Board by Design Betty on Snapguide.

No comments:

Post a Comment