Saturday, March 15, 2014

...just because


a layout just because. 
(a rare indulgence indeed)
I came across this super old Basic Grey paper (that I've hoarded for years) 
and that little inspiration spark ignited. 
I love, love, LOVE this "with abandon" typography, which inspired the 
colors & grunge for this layout. 


I used just a few random bits I had laying around...
Target page markers, my favorite Petaloo grey flowers, 
and a few of my very favorite stamp images. 




I'm really LOVING these colors...I think all the new branding materials I am working on just found their palette! (love it when happenstance & randomness make things all come together...those little, wonderful, out-of-the-blue "ah-ha" moments!!)  


Do you have any "just for fun", "random bits" projects you've created lately? 


Happy crafting!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment