Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is here!


It's Spring!!

                         

kinda....



It looks pretty anyway.
                         
                         

With Spring definitely (and officially) in the air, I created this 
festive family fun Easter 
project for the Graphic 45 blog today. 
Perfect for Easter party signage or whimsical Spring decor. 


Make the crafting of this sign a family affair. Invite the kids to help "decorate" the eggs. (BONUS: this is a MUCH less messy egg decorating endeavor than the traditional method!!)
Simply cut out a variety of paper eggs, gather some fun and colorful supplies; stickers, buttons, glitter, etc, and let the kids paste away!! 


I had no creative kidlets handy, 
so for my eggs I used simple 
Spring like patterns and hues 
provided in the Botanical Tea 6x6 paper pad. 

Check out the Graphic 45 blog post featuring this project here:
(there's also an awesome giveaway you can enter to win!!)

I created a quick walk-thru/tutorial for this project on youtube...
check that out here:

Easter Egg Hunt Sign Supplies:
Walnut Hollow rustic arrow pallet wide (40181)
Botanical Tea 12x12 papers- 2.5"x12" (2 strips each of 3 different patterns)
Botanical Tea 6x6 paper pad (for eggs, basket & bunnies)
Rub-on letters, stamps or sticker letters
Spanish Moss
White glue
Sandpaper

and...
just one more thing...
don't forget to join/follow my blog and comment for a chance to win my 
VERY FIRST BLOG GIVEAWAY PRIZE!!

                       



I hope you have an awesome 
1st day of Spring!!


xo, Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment