Thursday, May 8, 2014

Designer Spotlight!


 Tomorrow 
is 
the 
day!

                           


I will be sharing a super fun project on the Craft Warehouse blog.
check it out here:
                                

This was just a bit of what I received to play with!! 
Not my normal color palette, it was so fun to stretch my creative muscles and 
play with pinks and pastels!!

                                   

One of my very, very favorite items 
was the 12x12 Damask Stencil from Teresa Collins. 


                           
                                             I tried it out with my Golden mediums.

check out this amazing texture!! 
I can't wait to experiment more with this 
(and go get my hands on a few more stencils!!)


Please hop on over to the 
Craft Warehouse blog 
to check out my feature tomorrow...
leave me some love too if you're feelin' it!! 

xox
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment