Thursday, October 16, 2014

#TBT Favorite Fall Projects

Throw Back Thursday is here!
Today I thought I would share a few of my most 
very favorite Fall
projects from days gone by...

I'll start with this lovely layout.
The beauty of this one is in all the layering and little details.
I also shared how to alter & distress the basic background papers, muting the colors to create a 
softer more Autumnal feel to the brightly hued Bohemian Bazaar papers.  


...it's all the little things!

Here's a Snapguide for a step-by-step walk thru sharing all the 
techniques employed for this lovely layered layout. 



My next favorite project is this
Accordion Fall Daily
I created pockets on both the front & back of each side of the accordion.
Photos, trinkets, gathered mementos and Fall ephemera can be added as the season progresses.
Makes for a creative & unique mantel display or tablescape feature.
I added "gratitude" cards each day and shared with family on Thanksgiving Day. 

                                               
This project was featured in a Graphic 45/Petaloo Blog Hop so I created a fun tutorial for the hop....
check it out here: 

And lastly, I wanted to share a few Fall DIY home decor projects.

I love this simple wreath and sweet little pumpkin-
(super easy and family friendly projects too!!)



Upcycled dollar store candles & matchbox sets. 
(great to have on hand for hostess gifts!)

One of the questions I am asked most often is how do I decoupage so "cleanly"??
now I'm not exactly sure that "cleanly" would be how I would describe my process 
but the end result does look "clean" ...so
I put together a short video to show the process I follow 
for "clean" decoupaging.
and for even a little more pumpkiny fun...


Well, I hope you enjoyed this little walk down memory lane 
featuring some of my favorite Fall projects crafted over the years.
What are your favorite Fall crafts or projects?

Thanks for visiting today!
Denise 


No comments:

Post a Comment