Sunday, April 5, 2015

DIY Artsy Scarf

Mixed media art supplies meet designer fashion!
Using some of my favorite stamps,
 a fresh black ink pad and a plain old scarf,
I crafted this lovely!
Isn't she pretty and oh so stylish!?

It all started this morning- 
I put this plain old scarf on...
loved the nice Springy color...
but really wanted a bit more...
maybe a nice pattern. 
Hmmmmm.
This got me thinking...

...then I remembered those lovely 
hand stamped muslin ribbons we crafted awhile back.
yes, these gorgeous guys!


I employed the same technique applied for the muslin ribbons, 
creating a collage look using a collection of my favorite artsy themed stamps. 


So fun...and really super easy!!
(I literally wore this scarf to work...took it off, 
laid it on my checkout counter, stamped her up and put her back on!)
Oh...and bonus = received compliments all day!! 

BEFORE...


AFTER...

Want to make your very own DIY artsy designer scarf?
Check out my quick and easy tutorial here....


Check out How to Make a Custom Printed Scarf by Design Betty on Snapguide.


I'd love to see your DIY designer creations...please share!
Happy Crafting-
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment