Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fall Inspirations


sneak
 peek 
time!

I know we're  n o t   q u i t e  there yet, 
but being the planner geek that I am, 
I have my sights set on all the fun, crafty, DIY decor goodness 
that Autumn brings!! 
So I thought I would wet your whistle 
with a little tease of  the fun we have in store....


here are just a few of the  
Fall, All Hallow's Eve and Harvest 
inspired workshops and DIY projects 
we will be creating in September and October

Crystal Ball Creations


                  Party Crow Tussie Mussies                  



Posh Pumpkins

Natural Leaf Projects 


Be sure to follow us on Instagram for 
sneak peeks all week!!

Canvi destació! i... Llimonada! / Cambio de estación! y... Limonada! - Entre núvols de cotó
We 
LOVE 
Fall...
how about you??

xo
Denise 

No comments:

Post a Comment