Such a fun way to show project progression.
So I'm currently addicted and uploading all my step out photos into Flipagrams.
and so here's another....
(I've also included a complete supply list, cutting guide and
step by step instructions below).
This project designed for Graphic 45.
Please visit the Graphic 45 blog
for tons more crafty inspiration and product availability.
Graphic 45 Staples- ATC Book Box, ATC Tags
Graphic 45 Come Away With Me Collection-
Come Away With Me
Look Out World
Graphic 45 Metal Staples-Ornate Metal Keyhole 1
Graphic 45 Metal Staples- Ornate Metal Key 1
2 small brads
Distress ink and applicator
Modge Podge or PVA Adhesive
optional: hole reinforcers, journal line stamps
Come Away With Me-
each participant will need a 4 3/4”x9 3/4” piece
each participant will need 3- 2 1/4”x12” pieces
each participant will need 2- 3/4”x12” strips
we will also fussy cut a few pieces from this sheet and use to cover a couple of our ATC tag book pages.
each participant will need a 4 3/4”x6” piece
cut out all elements.
cut/remove the frames around the 4- 3”x4” pieces (so they will fit in our ATC “trunk”)
Look Out World-
cut out all elements
cut the destination words border into individual pieces
fussy cut “Palais Orsay” and “Cunard Line” labels (2 each)
individually cut out 1 each “Explore”, “Dream” and “Discover” from the word border piece
cut apart the travel poster/maps border piece
1. Prepare trunk top cover piece and inside piece- using “Via Paris Air France” and “Wanderlust” cut apart pieces, dampen each piece lightly. Crinkle, then gently uncrinkle. Lightly tear and distress. Allow to dry.
2. Create ATC box trunk- Lay Come Away With Me paper on top of box. Fold paper around box. Score paper along the folds of the box. Adhere paper onto box. Distress edges with ink.
3. Adhere Wanderlust to the inside of box.
4. Adhere Cosmopolitan strips to sides of box. Center and wrap 1 strip around box, cut the second strip to cover the gap.
Attach Ornate Metal Keyhole with 2 small brads.
Follow the same steps above to cover the inside (using the reverse side pattern). Adhere “Come Away with Me” cut out inside the bottom of box.
5. Adhere trunk “straps” to box- using the Pleasure Trip strips, cut a piece from each strip for the front of box (approx. 2 1/4” pieces), adhere into place. Use the rest of the length of strips on the top of box. Line up with the 2 previously adhered pieces and wrap around box, adhere into place.
6. Decorate sides of trunk with travel stamps, destination words, chipboard and fussy cut labels.
7. Tie jute through the holes in the quote chipboard piece. Adhere to the back spine of trunk/box.
8. Use Modge Podge or PVA adhesive to adhere “Wanderlust” cut out to the top of trunk/box. Tie Ornate Metal Key to chipboard piece. Adhere to box.
Adhere “Via Paris Air France” cut out to the inside of trunk/box.
9. Assemble tag mini book-
Prepare cut apart tags and ATC pieces; distress, punch holes (add hole reinforcers if desired).
Prepare ATC tags; stamp journaling lines, add cut outs, borders, chipboard, etc.
10. Stack cut aparts, tags and ATC tags together and bind with book ring.